Online Story: The Iceman - Wim Hof (Dutch Language)
The Iceman - Wim Hof
- China's 'Polar Bear' man lays down ice bath challenge
- Human thoughts used to switch on genes
- Three ways the iceman controls his immune system
- Inflammation Reduced with Behavioral Training (The Iceman - Wim Hof)
- Online Story: The Iceman - Wim Hof (Dutch Language)
- Is There Scientific Proof We Can Heal Ourselves?
“…… Should I use Doctors and Drugs to Heal Me or Spiritual Methods?
First, Human Being, why do you wish to put so many things in boxes? You continue to want a yes and no answer for complex situations due to your 3D, linear outlook on almost everything. Learn to think out of the 3D box! Look at the heading of this section [above]. It asks which one should you do. It already assumes you can't do both because they seem dichotomous.
I'm going to give you a truth, whether you choose to see it or not. You're not ready for that! You are not yet prepared to take on the task of full healing using your spiritual tools. Lemurians could do that, because Pleiadians taught them how! It's one of the promises of God, that there'll come a day when your DNA works that efficiently and you will be able to walk away from drug chemistry and the medical industry forever, for you'll have the creator's energy working at 100 percent, something you saw within the great masters who walked the earth.
This will be possible within the ascended earth that you are looking forward to, dear one. Have you seen the news lately? Look out the window. Is that where you are now? We are telling you that the energy is going in that direction, but you are not there yet.
Let those who feel that they can heal themselves begin the process of learning how. Many will be appreciative of the fact that you have some of the gifts for this now. Let the process begin, but don't think for a moment that you have arrived at a place where every health issue can be healed with your own power. You are students of a grand process that eventually will be yours if you wish to begin the quantum process of talking to your cells. Some will be good at this, and some will just be planting the seeds of it.
Now, I would like to tell you how Spirit works and the potentials of what's going to happen in the next few years. We're going to give the doctors of the planet new inventions and new science. These will be major discoveries about the Human body and of the quantum attributes therein.
Look at what has already happened, for some of this science has already been given to you and you are actually using it. Imagine a science that would allow the heart to be transplanted because the one you have is failing. Of course! It's an operation done many times a month on this planet. That information came from the creator, did you realize that? It didn't drop off the shelf of some dark energy library to be used in evil ways.
So, if you need a new heart, Lightworker, should you go to the doctor or create one with your mind? Until you feel comfortable that you can replace your heart with a new one by yourself, then you might consider using the God-given information that is in the hands of the surgeon. For it will save your life, and create a situation where you stay and continue to send your light to the earth! Do you see what we're saying?
You can also alter that which is medicine [drugs] and begin a process that is spectacular in its design, but not very 3D. I challenge you to begin to use what I would call the homeopathic principle with major drugs. If some of you are taking major drugs in order to alter your chemistry so that you can live better and longer, you might feel you have no choice. "Well, this is keeping me alive," you might say. "I don't yet have the ability to do this with my consciousness, so I take the drugs."
In this new energy, there is something else that you can try if you are in this category. Do the following with safety, intelligence, common sense and logic. Here is the challenge: The principle of homeopathy is that an almost invisible tincture of a substance is ingested and is seen by your innate. Innate "sees" what you are trying to do and then adjusts the body's chemistry in response. Therefore, you might say that you are sending the body a "signal for balance." The actual tincture is not large enough to affect anything chemically - yet it works!
The body [innate] sees what you're trying to do and then cooperates. In a sense, you might say the body is healing itself because you were able to give it instructions through the homeopathic substance of what to do. So, why not do it with a major drug? Start reducing the dosage and start talking to your cells, and see what happens. If you're not successful, then stop the reduction. However, to your own amazement, you may often be successful over time.
You might be able to take the dosage that you're used to and cut it to at least a quarter of what it was. It is the homeopathy principle and it allows you to keep the purpose of the drug, but reduce it to a fraction of a common 3D dosage. You're still taking it internally, but now it's also signaling in addition to working chemically. The signal is sent, the body cooperates, and you reduce the chance of side effects.
You can't put things in boxes of yes or no when it comes to the grand system of Spirit. You can instead use spiritual logic and see the things that God has given you on the planet within the inventions and processes. Have an operation, save your life, and stand and say, "Thank you, God, for this and for my being born where these things are possible." It's a complicated subject, is it not? Each of you is so different! You'll know what to do, dear one. Never stress over that decision, because your innate will tell you what is appropriate for you if you're willing to listen. ….”
- More Articles related to Innate ...
- Doctors Discover A Woman With No Cerebellum
- Study reveals gene expression changes with meditation
- Woman’s Cataracts Healed After Remembering Past Life as Hermit Whose Eyes Were Burned (+Video)
- Len Dong: an ancient shaman dance for modern Vietnam?
- Tai chi helps reinvigorate stem cells, researchers find
- Is There Scientific Proof We Can Heal Ourselves?
- How Biophotons Show That We Are Made of Light
- "Communicating with Spirit" – (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "THE BIGGEST FILTER OF ALL" – (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "THE TRIAD" - The Three parts of Human Consciousness – (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "This Is Not Your Father’s New Age" – Feb 15, 2015 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "THE INNATE REVEALED" - Nov 22, 2014 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "Cellular Communication" - Apr 12, 2014 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- We literally mean that YOU have to start to talk to your body” – (CC channeled through Aisha North)
- "The Mysterious Innate" – Aug 31, 2013 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "The Recalibration of GAIA" - (a message from Kryon channeled by Lee Carroll)
- "DNA REVEALED" - Mar 13, 2010 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- Related Articles ...
- Fox News Reporters Fired For Trying To Expose Monsanto Were Right, Gets Heard A Decade Later [Video]
- Monsanto’s Dirty Dozen: The 12 Most Awful Products Made By Monsanto
- Who are Monsanto and are they really evil? - Truthloader
- Pesticide illness triggers anti-Monsanto protest in Argentina
- 'Monsanto Protection Act' To Expire, Won't Be Part Of Continuing Resolution
- Tufts University apologizes for GM rice study scandal
- Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides
- 14 year old girl picks fight with bully TV host - and WINS!
- Over $30M spent last year on lobbying to keep GMOs hidden in foods
- GM food off the menu in Parliament's restaurants despite ministers telling the public to drop their opposition
- Monsanto set to halt GM push in Europe
- Monsanto and Genetically Modified Crops - Is there a cover-up?
Pharmaceutical Industry (Integrity-Ethical-Truthful-Transparent)
- Drugs companies paid nearly €52m to doctors, hospitals last year Business
- Nurofen maker deserves $6m fine for false claims, court told
- The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest docu-series - official trailer
- The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - The True History of Chemo & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly (video)
- Limit opioid painkiller prescriptions, US regulators say
- Wrongful use of antibiotics under fire in new Dutch campaign
- US rolls out plans to cut antibiotic use
- Meet The Doctor Who Says Prescription Drugs Are Killing Us – And He’s Not The Only One
Pharmaceutical Fraud / Corruption cases
- Doctor promoting DIY cervical cancer tests has shares in test-making firm
- More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money
- Drugmaker GSK fined $490 mn in China graft probe
- Matthew message (Channelled by Suzanne Ward, Aug 12, 2014)
- GSK China bribery probe should sound alarm for foreign firms
- GlaxoSmithKline accused of bribing doctors in Poland
- Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.2 Billion To Resolve Drug Marketing Allegations
- Drug abuse plagues Chinese pig farms
- GlaxoSmithKline accused of market 'abuse'
- Revealed: huge increase in executive pay for America's top bosses
- US sues Novartis for paying kickbacks
- Nutricia makes 'wrong' claims about Alzheimer food supplement
- Pharma firms tested drugs on East Germans: report
- Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease
- Gambling addiction was caused by Parkinson's medication: Dutch court
- Master list of Antidepressant/SSRI Related Violence
- Feds Charge 91 People in $429M Medicare Fraud
- Drug giants fined $11bn for criminal wrongdoing
- German drug firm makes 1st apology for thalidomide
- Pfizer fined for paying bribes in E. Europe, China
- AIDS Was a Man-Made Pandemic
- Glaxo whistleblower goes public with shocking details of bribery, marketing fraud and other pharma crimes
- Vast F.D.A. Effort Tracked E-Mails of Its Scientists
- Drug giant probed for not disclosing 15,000 patient death reports: Roche under investigation by UK watchdogs after 80,000 'adverse reactions'
- GlaxoSmithKline settles healthcare fraud case for $3 billion
- Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit
- US drug company to pay $1.6bn over Depakote mis-selling
- Johnson & Johnson fined $1.1bn in latest Risperdal case
- FDA admits in court case that vaccines still contain mercury
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Multa Fidrus, The Jakarta Post, Tangerang
The sounds of laughter and cheerful chatter filled the air at the new school building for children with disabilities in Tangerang on Tuesday.
The students, most of whom are from low-income families, knew something different was going on because the campus of SLB Yanaiz had been decked out for the building's inauguration ceremony.
SIMPLE GESTURE: Japanese Ambassador to Indonesia Kojiro Shiojiri shakes hands with a student of SLB Yanaiz, a school for disabled children and adults in Tangerang, as school founder Izak Timisela (center) looks on. The school’s new building was inaugurated Tuesday. (JP/Multa Fidrus)
Japanese Ambassador Kojiro Shiojiri presided over the ceremony at the campus on Jl. H. Ridwan, Bojong Poncol kampung in Pinang district, Tangerang municipality.
Tangerang officials also attended the event.
According to Shiojiri, the Japanese government had financed the construction project of the school under the Grassroots Program. The financial assistance amounted to US$85,994, he said.
"We want children with disabilities to be able to study at this school," he said.
Twenty-year-old Khalid, a fourth grader in a class for people with autism, said the new school building was closer to his home.
"I love the new classroom," Khalid said, who is suffering from hydrochepalus and needs regular medicine to control its symptoms.
The school's 123 students pay school fees of between Rp 5,000 (40 US cents) and Rp 10,000 each month.
"The most important thing is that I pay (school fees), no matter how much it is. The money is for the teachers' salaries," Khalid said.
SLB Yanaiz is managed by Erihatu Samasuru Lesuri Tapirone, a humanitarian foundation established by Izak Timisela in 2000.
"We started the school in a small rented house and now we have a three-story building with 12 classrooms, a health clinic, a kitchen, a teacher's office and a meeting hall, thanks to the Japanese government," he said.
Unfortunately, the classrooms have yet to receive new furniture so the students and teachers still use old desks and chairs. Some of the desktops even have holes in them.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Robin McDowell,The Associated Press,Jakarta
It's a David and Goliath battle that could affect the world's ability to monitor diseases and develop lifesaving vaccines. The key issue: Should Indonesia and other developing nations have a say over crucial genetic data about their own deadly viruses?
An international network of top influenza scientists says yes, arguing that is the best way to speed development and research, but they are running into resistance from within the World Health Organization, which opposes letting countries keep intellectual property rights to virus samples they provide for research.
The intensifying standoff was triggered in part by revelations that the WHO, for years looked upon as the protector of the poor, had been keeping coveted information about bird flu and other viruses in a private database in Los Alamos, New Mexico, and making it available to just 15 laboratories.
Some foreign governments called for a boycott of the global body's 55-year-old virus-sharing system, which had obliged them to freely hand over samples and data.
The problem with that system, they say, is that developing countries give up intellectual property rights to their virus samples when they provide them to the WHO. The virus samples are then used by private pharmaceutical companies to make vaccines that are awarded patents - and sold at a profit at prices many poor nations can't afford.
Acknowledging a need for change, the WHO agreed to work with developing nations to make sure they had better access to lifesaving medicine, an intensely bureaucratic process that is about to enter its second year with no clear end in site.
In the meantime, leading influenza scientists and health experts came up with their own solution to alleviate the basic concerns of transparency for developing nations, one that appears to be making some at the WHO nervous.
The scientists' nonprofit organization, which goes by the name of GISAID, launched a publicly accessible online database that - for the first time ever - offers basic intellectual property rights to those who submit genetic information.
That has encouraged many countries including Indonesia, China, Russia and others to again start sharing information about their viruses, turning GISAID into the world's largest and most comprehensive influenza database in just four months.
"I'm in favor of what works. If nothing is working, we have to come up with something new," said Bruce Lehman, who served as Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks under U.S. President Bill Clinton.
"And if you have a mechanism that is going to encourage the dissemination of scientific data, of research, well, then that is going to be positive in terms of coming up with new treatments for disease."
However, the WHO appears to be going to extreme lengths to stand in GISAID's way, including withholding funding that has been pledged for the database.
The World Health Organization, meanwhile, is seeking US$10 million for its own database and virus tracking system, even though its own scientists are already using GISAID's free-of-charge site almost exclusively, including for last month's virus strain selection for the annual flu shot, said Masato Tashiro, director of WHO's collaborating center at Japan's National Institute of Infectious Diseases.
Because many scientists played a key role in helping design the system to meet their needs, they are befuddled at the WHO Secretariat's refusal to embrace them.
David Heymann, the global body's top flu official, said the reason was simple.
For the first time in decades, developing countries are looking at the global body with mistrust, and officials cannot afford to be partial to any group, he said, adding this was a direct order from WHO Director-General Margaret Chan.
Heymann supports keeping viruses in the public domain - something that effectively strips countries of ownership rights - and, until recently, other top officials in Geneva maintained it was important some genetic data remained behind closed doors.
In the most recent dispute over GISAID's free database, the WHO has refused to hand over US$450,000 provided by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control for the database's development well over a year ago.
That is a lot of money for the feisty group of influenza scientists, given that their director, Peter Bogner, a former television broadcaster who rallied to their cause two years ago, has largely financed the initiative on his own.
"We are working with WHO to get these funds mobilized for their intended purposes," said Bill Hall, spokesman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, also frustrated after receiving conflicting reasons for the delay.
The WHO's Heymann said CDC money had been earmarked for a specific project - a database - but not a particular organization.
"We have to go through a competitive bidding process," he told AP - a process in which GISAID would be ineligible to compete because it is a nonprofit organization.
Developing nations, which have a key stake in the project, meanwhile alleged that a WHO-commissioned report comparing five databanks, from GenBank to Los Alamos, carried out by the global body's four collaborating centers was deliberately kept secret.
Scientists ranked GISAID superior on almost all levels, from the amount and type of information included to functionality, but several member states said, when requesting an update, they were told no assessment had been carried out.
Indonesian Health Minister Siti Fadilah Supari said Friday if the goal was to force members states to use an expensive and substandard database and tracking system created by WHO, it wouldn't work.
"It would certainly add the lingering mistrust many feel toward WHO," she said.