Online Story: The Iceman - Wim Hof (Dutch Language)
“…… Should I use Doctors and Drugs to Heal Me or Spiritual Methods?
First, Human Being, why do you wish to put so many things in boxes? You continue to want a yes and no answer for complex situations due to your 3D, linear outlook on almost everything. Learn to think out of the 3D box! Look at the heading of this section [above]. It asks which one should you do. It already assumes you can't do both because they seem dichotomous.
I'm going to give you a truth, whether you choose to see it or not. You're not ready for that! You are not yet prepared to take on the task of full healing using your spiritual tools. Lemurians could do that, because Pleiadians taught them how! It's one of the promises of God, that there'll come a day when your DNA works that efficiently and you will be able to walk away from drug chemistry and the medical industry forever, for you'll have the creator's energy working at 100 percent, something you saw within the great masters who walked the earth.
This will be possible within the ascended earth that you are looking forward to, dear one. Have you seen the news lately? Look out the window. Is that where you are now? We are telling you that the energy is going in that direction, but you are not there yet.
Let those who feel that they can heal themselves begin the process of learning how. Many will be appreciative of the fact that you have some of the gifts for this now. Let the process begin, but don't think for a moment that you have arrived at a place where every health issue can be healed with your own power. You are students of a grand process that eventually will be yours if you wish to begin the quantum process of talking to your cells. Some will be good at this, and some will just be planting the seeds of it.
Now, I would like to tell you how Spirit works and the potentials of what's going to happen in the next few years. We're going to give the doctors of the planet new inventions and new science. These will be major discoveries about the Human body and of the quantum attributes therein.
Look at what has already happened, for some of this science has already been given to you and you are actually using it. Imagine a science that would allow the heart to be transplanted because the one you have is failing. Of course! It's an operation done many times a month on this planet. That information came from the creator, did you realize that? It didn't drop off the shelf of some dark energy library to be used in evil ways.
So, if you need a new heart, Lightworker, should you go to the doctor or create one with your mind? Until you feel comfortable that you can replace your heart with a new one by yourself, then you might consider using the God-given information that is in the hands of the surgeon. For it will save your life, and create a situation where you stay and continue to send your light to the earth! Do you see what we're saying?
You can also alter that which is medicine [drugs] and begin a process that is spectacular in its design, but not very 3D. I challenge you to begin to use what I would call the homeopathic principle with major drugs. If some of you are taking major drugs in order to alter your chemistry so that you can live better and longer, you might feel you have no choice. "Well, this is keeping me alive," you might say. "I don't yet have the ability to do this with my consciousness, so I take the drugs."
In this new energy, there is something else that you can try if you are in this category. Do the following with safety, intelligence, common sense and logic. Here is the challenge: The principle of homeopathy is that an almost invisible tincture of a substance is ingested and is seen by your innate. Innate "sees" what you are trying to do and then adjusts the body's chemistry in response. Therefore, you might say that you are sending the body a "signal for balance." The actual tincture is not large enough to affect anything chemically - yet it works!
The body [innate] sees what you're trying to do and then cooperates. In a sense, you might say the body is healing itself because you were able to give it instructions through the homeopathic substance of what to do. So, why not do it with a major drug? Start reducing the dosage and start talking to your cells, and see what happens. If you're not successful, then stop the reduction. However, to your own amazement, you may often be successful over time.
You might be able to take the dosage that you're used to and cut it to at least a quarter of what it was. It is the homeopathy principle and it allows you to keep the purpose of the drug, but reduce it to a fraction of a common 3D dosage. You're still taking it internally, but now it's also signaling in addition to working chemically. The signal is sent, the body cooperates, and you reduce the chance of side effects.
You can't put things in boxes of yes or no when it comes to the grand system of Spirit. You can instead use spiritual logic and see the things that God has given you on the planet within the inventions and processes. Have an operation, save your life, and stand and say, "Thank you, God, for this and for my being born where these things are possible." It's a complicated subject, is it not? Each of you is so different! You'll know what to do, dear one. Never stress over that decision, because your innate will tell you what is appropriate for you if you're willing to listen. ….”
- More Articles related to Innate ...
- Study reveals gene expression changes with meditation
- Woman’s Cataracts Healed After Remembering Past Life as Hermit Whose Eyes Were Burned (+Video)
- Len Dong: an ancient shaman dance for modern Vietnam?
- Tai chi helps reinvigorate stem cells, researchers find
- Is There Scientific Proof We Can Heal Ourselves?
- How Biophotons Show That We Are Made of Light
- "Cellular Communication" - Apr 12, 2014 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "The Mysterious Innate" – Aug 31, 2013 (Kryon Channelling by Lee Carroll)
- "The Recalibration of GAIA" - (a message from Kryon channeled by Lee Carroll)
- Related Articles ...
- Who are Monsanto and are they really evil? - Truthloader
- Pesticide illness triggers anti-Monsanto protest in Argentina
- 'Monsanto Protection Act' To Expire, Won't Be Part Of Continuing Resolution
- Tufts University apologizes for GM rice study scandal
- Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides
- 14 year old girl picks fight with bully TV host - and WINS!
- Over $30M spent last year on lobbying to keep GMOs hidden in foods
- GM food off the menu in Parliament's restaurants despite ministers telling the public to drop their opposition
- Monsanto set to halt GM push in Europe
- Monsanto and Genetically Modified Crops - Is there a cover-up?
Pharmaceutical Fraud / Corruption cases
- Matthew message (Channelled by Suzanne Ward, Aug 12, 2014)
- GSK China bribery probe should sound alarm for foreign firms
- GlaxoSmithKline accused of bribing doctors in Poland
- Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.2 Billion To Resolve Drug Marketing Allegations
- Drug abuse plagues Chinese pig farms
- GlaxoSmithKline accused of market 'abuse'
- Revealed: huge increase in executive pay for America's top bosses
- US sues Novartis for paying kickbacks
- Nutricia makes 'wrong' claims about Alzheimer food supplement
- Pharma firms tested drugs on East Germans: report
- Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease
- Gambling addiction was caused by Parkinson's medication: Dutch court
- Master list of Antidepressant/SSRI Related Violence
- Feds Charge 91 People in $429M Medicare Fraud
- Drug giants fined $11bn for criminal wrongdoing
- German drug firm makes 1st apology for thalidomide
- Pfizer fined for paying bribes in E. Europe, China
- AIDS Was a Man-Made Pandemic
- Glaxo whistleblower goes public with shocking details of bribery, marketing fraud and other pharma crimes
- Vast F.D.A. Effort Tracked E-Mails of Its Scientists
- Drug giant probed for not disclosing 15,000 patient death reports: Roche under investigation by UK watchdogs after 80,000 'adverse reactions'
- GlaxoSmithKline settles healthcare fraud case for $3 billion
- Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit
- US drug company to pay $1.6bn over Depakote mis-selling
- Johnson & Johnson fined $1.1bn in latest Risperdal case
- FDA admits in court case that vaccines still contain mercury
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
"Constipation is not a simple and harmless disease," Ari said.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Indah Setiawati, The Jakarta Post, Wonogiri, Central Java | Sun, 05/22/2011
|Workers are busy making herbal products at PT Deltomed company in Wonogiri,|
Central Java. The company, which has been producing herbal products for 35 years,
works with farmers to provide raw materials for the products. JP/Indah Setiawati
- Herbs to be promoted
- Police confiscate, destroy traditional herbs
- Police raid five illegal herbs factories in C. Java
- Herbs containing chemicals seized
|Modern equipment is used in the|
production of herbal commodities.
|Turmeric is a new favorite among|
farmers it survives bad weather
and grows well during rainy days.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
|Malaysian man Ganesan Sanmugam, 24,has been arrested in Indonesia|
for attempting to smuggle 1.4 kilograms of heroin into the country,
a customs official said on Wednesday. (Antara Photo)
- Kangen Musicians Set to Be Tried for Drug Possession
- Drug Activists Offer Tentative Support for Addict Program
- Japanese Drug Smuggler Gets 18 Years in Indonesia
- Major Drug Bust at Jakarta Port
- Indonesian Drug Trafficking Busts Doubled in 4 Years
|An Indian nurse collects a blood sample from a patient using a glucometer|
at a free Diabetic health check up camp in Hyderabad. India has the highest
number of diabetic patients in the world. Photograph: Noah Seelam/AFP/Getty Images
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
In this photo taken Friday May 13, 2011, a farmer shows a watermelon
that had bursted in his rented greenhouse in Danyang city in eastern China's
Jiangsu province. Watermelon fields in eastern China are a mess of burst fruit
after farmers abused growth chemicals in an attempt to make extra money but
ended up ruining their crops, state media reported Tuesday May 17, 2011.
(AP Photo) CHINA OUT
Saturday, May 14, 2011
There has been a steep increase in the number of alleged Iranian drug traffickers caught in Malaysia, with 138 arrested from January to October last year compared with 16 in the whole of 2009.